Let us host your small group at the Santa Margarita Ranch in California! This adventure is custom-created and suited for large groups, no nightly stays are available. The amazing landscape provides unforgettable views along with plenty of things to do every day from wine tastings to ziplining and more. Your group will enjoy exclusive use of our luxury camp with catered meals providing a delicious variety. Our luxurious canvas-walled tents will provide you with a wonderfully comfortable stay upon arrival at the camp with either a king bed or twin beds inside. You will sleep like a log on your cushy, pillow-top mattress and wake up to an amazing sunrise brimming just outside your tent. Our TipiBaths at the camp provide a unique experience with flushing toilets, ceramic sinks, and showers with hot running water.
California Coastal Adventure
5 days, 4 nights in exclusive, luxury camping tents on the Santa Margarita Ranch in Central California. Perfect for a corporate retreat, family reunion or other small group trip.
- Day 1 – Arrive at your private camp to enjoy drinks around the fire. Then indulge in a gourmet meal served underneath our expansive TipiMarqui™
- Day 2 – Begin the day with a zipline tour at the ranch, then enjoy a wine tasting tour including wines from the vines that you just zipped over! At sundown relax at camp before another fabulous gourmet dinner, wine, fire, and stargazing.
- Day 3 – Gear up for a morning of horseback riding with breathtaking views! Stroll with a food tour in Paso Robles’ wine country that will include wine and food pairings from local chefs, alongside stories of the town’s heritage and history.
- Day 4 – Hike Bishop’s Peak, the tallest of a range of volcanic morros. Back at the camp enjoy a massage, cocktails, hors d’oeuvors, and even a train ride around the ranch.
- Day 5 – Enjoy breakfast while you take in the breathtaking views at sunrise before the return home.
Custom pricing for groups only, based on group size, dates, and itinerary. No nightly stays are available.
Included: all lodging, all meals*, all activities listed in itinerary
Not included: airfare, transportation to/from ranch, gratuity
*We can accommodate any dietary restrictions for all included meals.
Our Luxury Tent Options
Adventure Safari Tent
For the most memorable luxury camping experience, our Safari tents will transport you & your guests out to the Serengeti. The Safari comes with a king or two twins.
- 16’x12’ white canvas wall tent with front doors that can be zipped closed or tied back to create an indoor/outdoor space.
- Sleeping accommodations include a fitted carpet, beds (one king or 2 twin beds), linens, bedside tables, lanterns, chest of drawers, rugs, small table and chairs.
- Custom made from weatherproof canvas and handsome wood beams.
This luxury tent is one of Under Canvas’ most unique offerings. The TipiBath™ is a complete bathroom inside a teepee! The perfect complement to your bedroom Safari tent.
- 14’ diameter tipi with red cedar interiors
- Includes ceramic sink, flushing toilet, mirror, showerhead, and environmentally-friendly luxury spa products.
You'll enjoy dining in our expansive TipiMarqui tent! We'll have it setup with tables, chairs, and lights to make this a memorable dining experience.
- 30’ diameter tipi custom made from white, weatherproof canvas and handsome wood beams.
- Multiple TipiMarquis can be conjoined to create spaces that accommodate up to 500 seated and 800 standing.
- Adjustable sides that can be put up or down to fit the weather.
- Tables & chairs are included to seat your guests for dining and/or meetings.
Directions & Travel Info
This adventure is held at the Santa Margarita Ranch at 9000 Yerba Buena, Santa Margarita, CA. The closest airport is in San Luis Obispo. Should you need assistance with organizing transport from San Luis Obispo or further afield to the ranch please let us know. Upon arrival at the ranch, all meals and transportation are included.
Due to our strict cancellation policies we recommend trip cancellation insurance. Click the image below to review travel insurance options for your trip: