Let us host your retreat in our luxury Safari Camp on the northern prairie of Montana. Please note this adventure is located in northern Montana, not at Yellowstone or Glacier. This adventure is custom-created and suited for large groups, no nightly stays are available. Available dates are from June – November (September is the best month!). Your group will enjoy exclusive use of our luxury camp, our private chef providing a fine dining experience and use of our 500,000+ acres of private land for activities and adventure! In addition, personal camp concierge will attend to guest’s needs around the clock. Fully accommodated canvas-walled tents will provide you with a wonderfully comfortable stay upon arrival at the camp. Throw a couple logs in your private woodstove and sit on the front porch with a steaming hot cup of coffee. The Sage Safaris Lodge offers a full range of amenities. Private bathrooms, walk-in showers, and all the hot water you can ask for. There’s nothing quite like a hot shower and a cold beer after a long day of being in the great outdoors.
Montana Prairie Private Retreat
Day 1 – Settle into your private glamping camp at Sage Safaris
Day 2 – Try out clay pigeon shooting then take an ATV adventure or wildlife safari!
Day 3 – Horseback into the Bear Paw Mountains, followed by a picnic and Nez Perce battlefields historic tour
Day 4 – Canoe the Missouri, following Lewis & Clark’s trail
Day 5 – Check out and bring your Montana memories on your trek home!
This adventure is custom-created and suited for large groups, no nightly stays are available. Pricing is custom based on group size, dates, and itinerary.
Included: exclusive use of our luxury tented camp, 3 gourmet meals* a day, all activities, transportation from Havre airport.
Not included: airfare, transportation from Great Falls airport (surcharge applies), gratuities POA
The nearest large international airport is Great Falls, MT (2 hours away) but private planes also fly into Havre, MT (30min away).
*We can accommodate any dietary restrictions for all included meals.
Directions & Travel Info
We advise either flying into Great Falls, MT and driving up or flying in by private plane to Havre, MT and having us pick you up.
Driving Directions from Havre:
· Continue through Havre on Highway 2
· Turn North onto viaduct following the signs for Canada
· Follow the paved road around to the left following the signs for Canada.
· After 3 miles turn right onto the 233 toward the Willow Creek Port.
· Travel 22 miles on this road.
· After mile marker 22 the road bends to the West. Immediately after the bend straightens there is a small turn to the North with a white Sage Safaris sign, this is the entrance. Turn onto the dirt road.
· If you reach mile marker 23 you’ve gone too far.
· After ½ mile, take the right fork of the road following the signs for Sage Safaris Campsite
· Please park your vehicle in the gravel parking area behind the tents.
· Sage Safaris LLC, 21004 St Joe Road, Havre, MT, 59501, USA
Due to our strict cancellation policies we recommend trip cancellation insurance. Click the image below to review travel insurance options for your trip: