Travel Notice Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In these uncertain times our top focus is to ensure the safety and well being of our guests and associates. We are closely following expert advice and adhering to government guidance to this end. With an abundance of caution, we continue to evaluate the current situation and make changes to our opening dates as necessary.
Concerns about your upcoming stay?
If you have an existing reservation for a stay through May 31, 2020, you may reschedule to any available later date or camp in 2020. Rescheduling fees will be waived (payment for any difference between existing reservation value and new published rates will be required at the time of rescheduling). Please contact our reservations team at 888-496-1148 or at email@example.com to modify your dates.
National Park Access
For information on current national park status please refer to the National Park Service.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
While cleanliness and hygiene have always been of paramount importance to us, we have taken additional measures as recommended by global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- We have implemented ongoing staff training and briefings to ensure adherence to public health authority guidance, as well as escalation procedures
- We are conducting rigorous antibacterial cleaning of high touch surfaces in guests’ tents, common areas and bathrooms – conducted multiple times a day
- All tents have private entry/exit to the great outdoors
- No connected ductwork means you are breathing your own, unaltered, fresh air
- We have reiterated our emphasis on hand hygiene, mandating frequent hand washing for all staff
- We maintain a zero-tolerance sick policy for our employees across all Under Canvas locations
For the most updated information on COVID-19, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
The Under Canvas team remains steadfast in our mission to get more people outside and provide a comfortable and fun bridge to nature and we look forward to having you stay with us as soon as this situation subsides!