We are looking forward to welcoming you to our camps this summer to enjoy all that our beautiful, locations have to offer! Our camps offer an ideal way to get away, now more than ever. Spatial distancing is a breeze at our expansive, outdoor properties. To ensure the well-being of our guests and associates we have modified our operations to help you access the great outdoors comfortably and safely.
We know how anxious our community is to come and stay with us and have been monitoring state and local guidance closely to inform our revised opening dates, in a measured and thoughtful way. We are planning a staggered opening of camps starting from late May and are accepting reservations accordingly*. Our reservations team is currently reaching out to guests with existing reservations in order of arrival before the revised re-opening dates to assist with modifications. Planned open dates are as follows:
June 19: Under Canvas Mount Rushmore
July 1: Under Canvas Glacier
The Under Canvas Commitment: What You Can Expect at Camp
By virtue of our vast, outdoor locations and intimate private tent experience accessed directly from the outdoors, Under Canvas makes for an ideal choice for a socially distanced adventure this summer! No connected duct-work and stand-alone tents mean that you are breathing your own fresh air.
We have made operational enhancements to help you travel in confidence:
Streamlined Check-in/out Process:
- Main lobby tents will be accessible for individual check-in and food and beverage orders/purchases only. Staff will be on hand to assist, with one door in and one door out.
- Guests will check-in via a touch-screen tablet, sanitized between each use by staff.
- No need to formally check-out. Simply hit the road and we will email you a receipt!
On-the-Go Culinary and Retail:
- Breakfast, dinner, beverage and retail orders can be made via a socially spaced system in the main lobby tent Grand Canyon, Zion, Mount Rushmore, and Great Smoky Mountains (snack items available at Moab, Glacier camps and dinner is available at Yellowstone camp).
- Food may be picked up where you order, in the main lobby tent, and enjoyed on your personal patio/deck or around camp. No food should be left in tents overnight.
Keeping it (Extra) Clean:
- EPA certified cleaning agents are used to thoroughly deep clean tents between every guest stay, in addition to all public spaces and back of house.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout camp.
- Our signature EO bath products are in each tent for hand washing.
National Park Access
For information on current national park status please refer to the National Park Service.
We look forward to having you stay with us very soon!
*Note: Target opening dates may change in light of new information from governing bodies.