We are looking forward to welcoming you to our camps this summer to enjoy all that our beautiful, locations have to offer! Our camps offer an ideal way to get away, now more than ever. Spatial distancing is a breeze at our expansive, outdoor properties. To ensure the well-being of our guests and associates we have modified our operations to help you access the great outdoors comfortably and safely.
All seven of our camps are now open! We continue to monitor state and local guidance closely and our operations reflect current CDC guidance.
The Under Canvas Commitment: What You Can Expect at Camp
By virtue of our vast, outdoor locations and intimate private tent experience accessed directly from the outdoors, Under Canvas makes for an ideal choice for a socially distanced adventure this summer! No connected duct-work and stand-alone tents mean that you are breathing your own fresh air.
We have made operational enhancements to help you travel in confidence:
Streamlined Check-in/out Process and Shared Spaces:
- Main lobby tents are accessible for individual check-in and food and beverage orders/purchases. Lounge seating is available for gathering with members of your immediate party.
- Guests check-in via a touch-screen tablet, sanitized between each use by staff.
- On-site activities are available at each camp and vary by location. Learn more about scheduled programming during your stay when you check in.
- No need to formally check-out. Simply hit the road and we email you a receipt!
*Face coverings should be worn at Under Canvas Moab in public settings where social distancing is difficult to maintain. All staff at all camp locations are also required to wear face coverings.
On-the-Go Culinary and Retail:
- Breakfast, dinner, beverage and retail orders can be made via a socially spaced system in the main lobby tent at Grand Canyon, Zion, Mount Rushmore, Great Smoky Mountains and Yellowstone (snack items are available at Moab and Glacier camps).
- Dine in seating is available at 50% capacity, at socially spaced distances at all camp locations.
- Food may be picked up where you order, and enjoyed in the main lobby tent, or on your personal patio/deck. No food should be left in tents overnight.
Keeping it (Extra) Clean:
- EPA certified cleaning agents are used to thoroughly deep clean tents between every guest stay, in addition to all public spaces and back of house.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout camp.
- Our signature EO bath products are in each tent for hand washing.
National Park Access
All national parks located near our camps are open.
For more information please refer to the National Park Service.
We look forward to having you stay with us very soon!