Glamping Weddings & Outdoor Events
Create Memories to Last a Lifetime
If you are looking for a magical, one-of-a-kind destination for your corporate retreat, private event, outdoor wedding, family reunion, or product launch, you’ve come to the right place!
From majestic Rocky Mountain vistas, to breathtaking Southwestern desert landscapes, to serene seaside escapes, Under Canvas® has the perfect destination for your special event.
Why Under Canvas
- Highly curated events
- A passionate and dedicated team
- Experience hosting everything from intimate outdoor weddings to large corporate retreats
- Exceptional accommodations with comfy tents and luxury amenities
- Unique culinary experiences
- A variety of adventures perfect for teambuilding and connecting with others
- Unique shaded lounge areas, firepits, and outdoor gathering spaces
- Unmatched natural beauty in some of America’s iconic destinations
What our guests think
"Your entire team made our weekend truly perfect. We couldn’t have asked for more! The Under Canvas set-up is amazing for a group like ours. Thanks again for making the trip so flawless." - Merrell corporate retreat
"The team was really wonderful and willing to jump in to help wherever possible." - Nissan corporate event
"Your staff at Moab exceeded all expectations. They were such a pleasure to work with and were beyond helpful. We can’t wait to go back!" - LIVE ALIVE Adventures
"The entire staff was terrific. We truly appreciated all their efforts to make our stay awesome." - YPO event
"[The UC team] went over and above to provide my group with a phenomenal retreat experience. Everyone left feeling like they had experienced their favorite adventure to date." - Yoga retreat
"It was the most magical weekend and could not have gone any better! Our guests were in awe of Moab and Under Canvas. It was a true authentic experience that brought all of us closer together. The memories we made with our friends and family will last a lifetime!" - Bride and Groom
- Under Canvas provides groups with exceptional accommodations and venues in spectacular natural outdoor spaces.
- Due to the highly curated nature of our events, pricing varies based on dates, camp location, venues, add-ons, etc. Our Group Sales team would be happy to work on creating a customized quote for your event’s specific needs.
- We are happy to connect you with a list of recommended local vendors for catering, rentals, event planning, and other services.
- Use of on-site venues require all event guests to lodge at Under Canvas. We do not offer day-use of venues.
- Our Group Sales team can assist you with reserving on-site venues along with your lodging.
- Our Group Sales team can walk you through all fees and pricing, which vary by event, depending on group size, venue needs, adventures, and other add-ons.
- To ensure that all guests have a world-class experience, we host small groups of 30 or less or full-camp buyouts for groups with more than 30 people.
- Blackout dates do apply, including most major holidays.
- Group reservations require a minimum of 10 tents per evening. For smaller groups, please contact our Reservations team, who would be happy to assist you.
- Under Canvas requires a two-night minimum length of stay for all group reservations.
- Due to high demand for our camps, we recommend booking at least six months in advance to ensure ample availability for your desired dates.
- A buyout provides exclusive access to the entire property, including on-site venue spaces.
- Buyouts are ideal for groups of up to 250 people, depending on location. Our Group Sales team would be happy to work with you to determine the ideal destination for your event.
- A two or three-night minimum length of stay is required for a camp buyout.
- Availability for buyouts is limited. Due to high demand for our camps, we do recommend booking at least 12 months in advance to ensure ample availability for your desired dates.