Health & Wellbeing
Our camps offer an ideal way to get away, now more than ever. Spatial distancing is a breeze at our expansive, outdoor properties. To ensure the well-being of our guests and associates we have modified our operations to help you access the great outdoors comfortably and safely.
By virtue of our vast, outdoor locations and intimate private tent experience accessed directly from the outdoors, Under Canvas makes for an ideal choice for a socially distanced adventure. No connected duct-work and stand-alone tents mean that you are breathing your own fresh air.
We have made operational enhancements to help you travel in confidence:
Streamlined Check-in/out Process and Shared Spaces:
- Main lobby tents are accessible for check-in, food and beverage orders/purchases and spatially distanced dining. Lounge seating is available for gathering with members of your immediate party, in compliance with specific local guidelines.
- On-site activities are available at each camp and vary by location. Learn more about scheduled programming during your stay when you check in.
*Face coverings/masks are required to be worn by all guests and staff inside of the main lobby tent(s) if you are not vaccinated.
On-the-Go Culinary and Retail:
- Breakfast, dinner, beverage and retail orders can be made via a socially spaced system in the main lobby tent at Grand Canyon, Zion, Mount Rushmore, Lake Powell-Grand Staircase, Acadia, Great Smoky Mountains and Yellowstone (snack items are available at Moab and Glacier camps).
- Socially distanced inside and outside patio dining is available at all camp locations, and in compliance with local guidance.
- Food may be collected where you order and enjoyed in the main lobby tent. No food should be enjoyed in your tent
Keeping it (Extra) Clean:
- EPA certified cleaning agents are used to thoroughly deep clean tents between every guest stay, in addition to all public spaces and back of house.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout camp and travel size spray is available for purchase at each camp.
- Our signature EO bath products are in each tent for hand washing.
- To minimize exposure and keep our associates and guests safe and healthy, overnight housekeeping is available upon request only.
- If you (guests) feel unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID as released by the CDC, we ask that you please do not stay as planned. Our reservations team will be happy to help you re-schedule for a later date.
- Please note that Under Canvas is following guidance around group/event gathering size and parameters based on county guidelines and recommendations.